- Turns Your Favorite Worms to the #1 Fish-Catching Color
- Makes Dozens of Nitro Worms
- No Mess, No Mixing, No Fuss
- The Professionals' Choice
- Safe to Use, Safe for the Environment
The soil in the Kit contains a nox-toxic colorant that the worm eats. The colorant works from the inside of the worm, and shows through its skin, giving it the same fluorescent green color as the most popular lures on the market. This color makes the Nitro Worms more visible to fish-even at great depths.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.